Moyo was born and raised in Zimbabwe.
No information was found on his schools or education.
- Reggie Moyo of MDC–T with 5 586 votes or 46.74 percent,
- Nicholas Mhlanga of Zanu PF with 2 874 votes or 24.04 percent,
- Israel Mabaleka of MDC–N with 2 348 votes or 19.64 percent,
- 3 others with 1 147 votes or 9.59 percent.
Total 11 955 votes
Up until March 2015, he was the member of Parliament for Luveve before he was recalled by the MDC-T on whose ticket he had been elected into the house of assembly.
Moyo's political career has been quite eventful. In 2013 the former Luveve legislator was up in arms with his constituents after the latter claimed that the member of parliament had misused funds allocated by the government for community development. 
- MUDENDA’S FULL JUDGEMENT ON RENEWAL TEAM LEGISLATORS, Election Resource Centre, Published: March 18, 2015, Retrieved: March 19, 2015
- Jesilyn Dendere Residents, MP clash over CDF, Radio Dialogue, Published: May 3, 2013, Retrieved: March 19, 2015