|Employer||Government of Zimbabwe|
- 1980 - MP for Midlands, Zanu PF
- 1980 - Minister of Public Service 
Born: September 1935, Belingwe.
School / Education
1962 - B Comm, India.
Service / Career
1966 - Tanzania, represented ZANU in Tanzania, Lusaka and Europe (chief representative).
- At one time, secretary for Foreign Affairs for ZANU.
- Based in Zambia and Mozambique during Second Chimurenga .
- Believed to be one of ZANU officials arrested by Zambians following death of Herbert Chitepo.
- Richard Chemist Hove of Zanu PF - 33 897 votes.
- Solomon Mtinsi of PF-ZAPU - 868 votes.
- Laimon Mukosi of UANC - 120 votes.
Turnout - 23 355 voters or 51.27 %
- [Diana Mitchell, African Nationalist Leaders in Zimbabwe: Who’s Who 1980], "African Nationalist Leaders in Zimbabwe: Who’s Who 1980, (Cannon Press, Salisbury, 1980), Retrieved: 16 November 2020
- [Katherine Sayce (Ed), Tabex, Encyclopedia Zimbabwe], Tabex, Encyclopedia Zimbabwe, (Quest Publishing, Harare, 1987), Retrieved: 3 August 2022