Image Via: Turnall
|Education||University of Zimbabwe, Oxford Brookes,|
Rita Likukuma is a Zimbabwean Economist who sits in various boards and is the current Deputy Chairperson of the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe Board that was appointed in July 2015. She is also founder and Managing Director of Ecolite Limited.
Rita studied for a BSc Economics Degree at the University of Zimbabwe. She later went on to study for an MBA at Oxford Brookes. She also studied for a City and Guilds Diploma in Electrical Installations.
Rita Likukuma is the Managing Director and founder of Ecolite Limited. Since 2005, she has been the Non-Executive Independent Director of Turnall Holdings Ltd. Mrs Likukuma was Chairperson of the National Gallery of Zimbabwe before Dr Solomon Guramatunhu took over in February 2013. In June 2014 she was appointed a member of the CMED Board of Directors that was appointed by Minister of Transport and Infrastructural Development Obert Mpofu. Rita is a Non-Executive Director of PG Industries and its Corporate Governance Board. She was Managing Director of the Solar Division at Art Corporation and once held a senior position at Unilever. In July 2015, she was appointed Deputy Chairperson of the RBZ 2015 Board by President Robert Mugabe.
- ↑ Directors, Turnall, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: July 28, 2015
- ↑ LinkedIn, LinkedIn, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: July 28, 2015
- ↑ Likukuma, Rita, Reuters, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: July 28, 2015
- ↑ Tinashe Sibanda, New board for National Gallery, NewsDay, Published: February 15, 2013, Retrieved: July 28, 2015
- ↑ New boards for CMED, NRZ, Herald, Published: June 12, 2014, Retrieved: July 28, 2015
- ↑ RBZ Appoints New Deputy Chairperson, Finacial Gazette, Published: July 25, 2015, Retrieved: July 28, 2015