Shadreck Nyahwa is a Zimbabwean footballer who plays as a midfielder for Dynamos Football Club in the Zimbabwe Premier Soccer League.
He was a left-back when he was first discovered at Bantu Rovers academy but his high energy levels saw him being transformed into a box to box midfielder when he joined Bulawayo Chiefs.
Nyahwa reportedly signed a two-year contract with Bulawayo Chiefs Football Club in January 2021 whereby the club would pay him US$5 000 per year as signing-on fees, but he only received US$2 000.
In 2020, he pushed for the cancellation of his contract on a technicality that the club owed him US$3 000 in signing-on fees from the previous season. Shadreck Nyahwa returned to training with Bulawayo Chiefs after failing to force a move out of the club. In 2021, Nyahwa joined Dynamos.  However, Bulawayo Chiefs raised a red flag over Dynamos’ acquisition of Nyahwa whom they insisted was still contracted to them. Chiefs hinted that they would demand transfer fees if Dynamos were allowed to retain Nyahwa. ZIFA registered Nyahwa with Dynamos as the employer of his choice. Bulawayo Chiefs were advised to pursue recourse through proper dispute handling procedures as available in Zimbabwe's football statutes.
- ↑ Langton Nyakwenda, Return of the Derby, The Sunday Mail, Published: June 6, 2021, Retrieved: November 9, 2021
- ↑ Ricky Zililo, Bulawayo Chiefs hold onto ‘want out’ players, The Chronicle, Published: January 29, 2020, Retrieved: November 9, 2021
- ↑ Ricky Zililo, Nyahwa returns to training at Byo Chiefs, The Chronicle, Published: February 17, 2020, Retrieved: November 9, 2021
- ↑ Innocent Kurira, Chiefs utility man joins DeMbare, The Chronicle, Published: April 15, 2021, Retrieved: November 9, 2021
- ↑ FORTUNE MBELE, DeMbare caught offside, NewsDay, Published: May 4, 2021, retrieved: November 9, 2021
- ↑ Eddie Chikamhi, ZIFA to clear players affected by disputes, The Herald, Published: May 20, 2021, Retrieved: November 9, 2021