Steward Bank Sosholoza
Sosholoza is a financial service by Steward Bank that works via WhatsApp. The service allows the bank's customers to transfer money from any bank or mobile money wallet to any bank and any mobile wallet in Zimbabwe.
It's the first service in Zimbabwe to have such functionality. It opened up the possibility to seamlessly transfer money from the dominant EcoCash to other mobile money services like OneMoney and Telecash.
How to use Sosholoza
- Save 0777 222 333 in one's phone with any name (such as Sosholoza or Sosholoza)
- Open your WhatsApp and open a chat with the new contact
- Send “Hi” in the chat
- You will be automatically replied by "Batsi"
- Batsi will ask your name, so just give it your name. (There is an option to change the name later on)
- Batsi will then ask you what you’d want to do by listing all Steward Bank’s banking service’s
- At this point you can do things like sending money, making payments etc.
- Account Opening.
- Account Services.
- Purchase Airtime.
- Buy ZESA Token.
- Send Zipit.
- Pay Bills.
- Internal Transfer.
- Balance Enquiry.
- Customer Services