Tanya Chikuni is an award-winning Zimbabwean model and video vixen. She is a former Miss Zimbabwe finalist and Miss Curvy Harare 2011 winner.
Tanya Chikuni has a son and a daughter.
In an interview, Chikuni said she studied law at the University of Zimbabwe for two years before dropping out. She then studied Aesthetics and Physiatrics. Chikuni also does advanced beauty treatments which she studied with CIDESCO. Her best-loved treatments include electrical treatments in which she gets to work with machines.
As A Video Vixen
As a video vixen, Chikuni appeared in Jah Prayzah's Sadza Nemuriwo music video. In the video, Chikuni played Jah Prayzah's fiancée. In March 2021 she appeared in Emmerson Mnangagwa's son St Emmo's video.
Tanya Chikuni was crowned Miss Curvy Harare 2011 at an event which was held at the Harare International Conference Centre (HICC).
- Lucia Mukazi, Being A Model And A Beauty Therapist, Famous Mag, Published: September 19, 2020, Retrieved: March 8, 2021
- Jah Prayzah, Miss Curvy stir up controversy, The Chronicle, Published: July 26, 2019, Retrieved: March 8, 2021
- NEW VIDEO : ED'S SON, Mafaro, Published: March 8, 2021, Retrieved: March 8, 2021
- Chikuni crowned Miss Curvy Harare, NewsDay, Published: August 21, 2011, Retrieved: March 8, 2021
- Popo Case P0017 – Tanya Chikuni, Zimbojam, Published: December 10, 2012, Retrieved: March 8, 2021