Tawanda Gudhlanga was an award-winning Zimbabwean media personality and master of ceremonies. Gudhlanga worked for Classic 263 formerly Radio 1 and later Spot FM and hosted a variety of current affairs programmes on ZBC. He succumbed from Covid-19 in July 2021.
He hosted the ZBCTv current affairs programme, Zimbabwe Today where he got to interview Government officials such as Mthuli Ncube. He also hosted Economic Forum, Liquid Soil and Zim-China Mega Projects.
On Spot FM, Gudhlanga also hosted a variety of current affairs programmes such as The Morning Grill and The Daily Dose, and after the station rebranded to Classic 263, Gudhlanga hosted the shows Random Chat, African Spirituality and ClassicJamSession. His last show on Classic263 was on a Saturday and Sunday from 6pm to 9pm in January 2021. Gudhlanga stayed with Classic263 for over 12 years before joining Ya FM as a General Manager.
- Traffic Safety Council of Zimbabwe Outstanding Journalist- radio 2017
- Institute of Project Management Best Radio Journalist 2016
- Confederation of Zimbabwe Retailers Best radio Journalist 2016
Tawanda Gudhlanga died in July 2021 from Covid-19 aged 41. He died on 21 July 2021 at his Zimre Park home in Harare.
- Shepherd Maravanyika, Paralympics Legend Elliot Mujaji Joins Ya FM, Great Dyke News 24, Published: May 17, 2021, Retrieved: July 21, 2021
- Oliver Kazunga,Minister refutes allegations on RBZ, The Chronicle, Published: October 22, 2018, Retrieved: July 21, 2021
- Beatrice Sithole, Motivational Corner :Ebola: It’s our responsibility to keep it out, The Patriot, Published: October 9, 2014, Retrieved: July 21, 2021
- Terrence Mapurisana, Gudhlanga’s trademark; a deep baritone voice, ZBC, Published: July 21, 2021, Retrieved: July 21, 2021
- Brighton Ncube, 16th Edition of NAMAs, My Bulawayo, Published: Retrieved: July 21, 2021
- Full NAMA Winners List and ….., NewsoftheSouth, Published: February 22, 2017, Retrieved: July 21, 2021
- Former ZBC Journalist Tawanda Gudhlanga dies, ZBC, Published: July 21, 2021, Retrieved: July 21, 2021