Template:Citation Style documentation/web
- title: Title of source page on website. Displays in quotes. If script-title is defined, title holds romanized transliteration of title in script-title.
- script-title: Original title for languages that do not use a Latin-based alphabet (Arabic, Chinese, Hebrew, Japanese, etc); follows transliteration defined in title. May be prefixed with an ISO 639-1 two-character code to help browsers properly display the script:
... |title=Tōkyō tawā |script-title=ja:東京タワー |trans-title=Tokyo Tower ...
- trans-title: English translation of the title if the source cited is in a foreign language. Displays in square brackets after title; trans-title is included in the link. Use of the language parameter is recommended.
- Titles containing certain characters will display and link incorrectly unless those characters are encoded.
- This parameter is required and will generate an error if not defined. On errors, main, help and template pages are placed into Category:Articles with incorrect citation syntax. Set
|template-doc-demo=true to disable categorization; mainly used for documentation where the error is demonstrated.
- website: Title of website; may be wikilinked. Displays in italics. Aliases: work