|Born||May 16, 1988|
|Education||PhD in Immunology UZ, |
Master of Science in Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology NUST
BSc Honours in Biochemistry UZ
|Years active||2012 - Present|
|Employer||University of Zimbabwe|
|Political party||MDC Alliance|
|Parent(s)||Tariro Makadho and Julius Makwikwi|
|Family||Hildah, Lovemore, Margret, Irene, Maxwell, Eddy and Andy|
Tendai Makwikwi is a politician, biochemistry scientist and academic in Zimbabwe. He is currently employed by the University of Zimbabwe.
- Best ‘O’ level results in the 2005 ZIMSEC Examinations in Hurungwe District
- Awarded best Chemistry student at A level
- Supervised undergraduate students in Biochemistry
- Awarded travel grants to different South Korea and France
- Contested the National House of Assembly Seat for Hurungwe West Constituency
- In the process of publishing articles in Malaria and Schistosomiasis research.