Tsitsi Muzenda served as the Deputy Minister of Energy and Power Development.
Kasukuwere Probe Team
Kasukuwere stood accused of setting up parallel structures in a bid to topple President Mugabe, who at the time was the Zanu-PF First Secretary.
He was being accused of fanning factionalism in provinces, corruption and abuse of office among other charges.
According to the probe team report, on factionalism, it was noted that Kasukuwere was creating shadow Members of Parliament in some constituencies with sitting legislators.
Although the reasons for the creation of the shadow MPs were not explained, it was widely believed that they were part of Kasukuwere's larger plot to topple President Mugabe by planting people loyal to him in key positions.
She is one of the directors of Ex-Combatant Security Services. ZINARA allegedly arm-twisted its to award a tender to Ex-Combatant Security Services. This resulted in the resignation of Zinara board deputy chairperson Runyararo Jambo in October 2019.
Dismissal of Zanu-PF Youth Leaders
Tsitsi Muzenda together with Chris Mutsvangwa and Lovemore Matuke, among others reportedly, backed Pupurai Togarepi and Lewis Matutu after they verbally attacked business tycoon Kudakwashe Tagwirei, who they said was the face of corruption.
- George Maponga and Nyemudzai Kakore, Mai Muzenda dies •Nation plunged into mourning again •National heroine status to be tabled, The Herald, Published: August 22, 2017, Retrieved: October 21, 2021
- George Maponga and Nyemudzai Kakore, Mbuya Muzenda national heroine • Joint burial with Rutanhire on Saturday • Family, Masvingo welcome status, The Herald, Published: August 25, 2017, Retrieved: October 21, 2021
- Patrick Chitumba, Zim struggling to meet electricity demand, The Chronicle, Published: November 19, 2016, Retrieved: October 21, 2021
- Farirai Machivenyika, More Zanu-PF primaries winners named, The Herald, Published: May 4, 2018, Retrieved: October 21, 2021
- Parliament to elect Speaker, deputies today, The Chronicle, Published: September 11, 2018, Retrieved: October 21, 2021
- Parliament appoints SROC members, The Herald, Published: October 3, 2018, Retrieved: October 21, 2021
- Felex Share and Tendai Mugabe, Kasukuwere to know fate, The Herald, Published: June 21, 2017, Retrieved: October 21, 2021
- Tendai Mugabe and Kuda Bwititi, UPDATED: Drama at Kasukuwere probe, The Herald, Published:April 26, 2017, Retrieved: October 21, 2021
- MOSES MATENGA, Zinara boss resignation raises eyebrows, NewsDay, Published: December 6, 2019, Retrieved: October 21, 2021
- MOSES MATENGA/BLESSED MHLANGA, Heads roll in Zanu PF, NewsDay, Published: February 6, 2020, Retrieved: October 21, 2021