The Company’s extensive exhibition centre encompasses a 17-hectare site situated close to the Bulawayo city’s central business district. Six specialised exhibition halls, hundreds of individual pavilions and open-air expo facilities are all fully serviced and equipped. The Exhibition Centre is open for business all year round. The ZITF Exhibition Centre has hosted and assisted with the organisation of, for example:
- Private Events
- Solo Exhibitions and Functions
- Sporting Events
- Musical Concerts and Fashion Shows
- Conferences and Seminars
- Short-Term Warehousing.
Consultancy services are by and large offered in three main categories and these are;
- Establish a New Exhibition/ Upgrade an existing exhibition
- Attachment and on-site facilitation
- Training of Exhibitors.
ZITF offers a modular shell scheme stand building service to exhibition and events organisers, whether for a large exhibition or a small conference with concurrent product expo. This service includes assistance with the lay-out of halls and the drafting of floor plans to make optimum use of the space provided.
The ZITF held in April 2014 in Bulawayo attracted dozens of local companies and 21 international exhibitors from 14 different countries. The session was running under the theme ‘Unlocking Investment Potential’. The president of the republic Robert Mugabe officially opened the trade fair. The 2014 edition of the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair was the 55th Edition of program.
Today's Top Pindula News2018-09-24T09:16:13Z
- , Welcome, "ZITF", retrieved:30 Jul 2014"
- , Venues, retrieved:30 Jul 2014"
- , Consultancy, retrieved:30 Jul 2014"
- , Stand Building, retrieved:30 Jul 2014"
- , Zimbabwe International Trade Fair kicks off, exhibitors optimistic of good trade, "Newsday", published:22 April 2014,retrieved:30 Jul 2014"
- , President’s grand ZITF arrival, "The Herald", published:26 Apr 2014,retrieved:30 Jul 2014"