Zimbabwe Ezekiel Guti University
|Motto||Committed to Excellence|
|Zimbabwe Assemblies of God Africa|
|Christian (Zimbabwe Assemblies of God Africa)|
|Location||Bindura, Mashonaland Central Province, Zimbabwe|
Zimbabwe Ezekiel Guti University (ZEGU) is a tertiary institution found in the Bindura town in Mashonaland Central Province. The University is the first of its kind in the country because it is a brainchild of an indigenous, Professor Ezekiel Guti, an academic, religious leader; founder and leader of the Zimbabwe Assemblies of God Africa a local independent church.
ZEGU is a private Christian institution that started operating at Africa Multination for Christ College in Harare on 15 May 2012. Eleven students were enrolled for the Bachelor of Arts in Theology and Religious Studies Degree and managed to complete their first semester in mid-September of the same year. At the beginning of October 2012 the university relocated to Bindura in Mashonaland Central Province approximately 90 km north of the capital city Harare. The university campus is located at Plot 1901 along the Bindura-Shamva Road. Robert Mugabe officially opened and dedicated the university.
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Commerce & ICT
- Faculty of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts Honours in Theology & Religious Studies
- Faculty of Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing.
Future Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Arts Honours in Religious Studies and Philosophy
- Bachelor of Arts Honours in History and Development Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in African languages and Literature
- Bachelor of Commerce in Enterpreneurship.
- Youth for Innovation Trust (YIT)
- Corona Virus Disease
- Ishmael Kadungure
- The New Image
- Patson Jaure
- Misheck Mubvumbi
- Edward Nyanyiwa Pfugari
- Justin Chivavaya
- Justine Chivavaya
- Cephas Mkonto
- Johane the 5th of Africa Apostolic church