We created this page to provide farmers in Zimbabwe with a central page where they can download PDFs of useful guides and handbooks on their farming. All the guides on this page can be distributed freely.
Most of the handbooks are provided thanks to ZimAgriHub.
If there’s a guide you know that we don’t have here, and whose license allows free distribution, please contact us on this email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange to have it uploaded for the Pindula Community. We particularly need guides in Zimbabwe’s vernacular languages such as ChiShona and IsiNdebele.
- Livestock Production Manual (published 2021)
- Beef Cattle:
- Beef Cattle Production
- Kuchengeta Mombe Dzenyama (Shona)
- Ukuninisa kweNkomo (Ndebele)
- Goat Farming:
- Pig Farming:
- Farm Management Handbook – Crop Production by Agritex (Coffee, Cotton, Sunflower, Oats, Rice, Vegetables etc…)
- Chilli Production
- Soya Beans Growers Guide
- Sugar Beans Production
- Maize Grower’s Guide
- Kudzidzisana Kurima Bhinzi (Shona)
- Simple Pumpkin Production Guide
- Sweet Potato Production
- Simple Brocolli Farming