|Church||Faith World Ministries and Bible College|
|Children||Bartholomew Manjoro Jr, Faithful Matibvu and Eloi Manjoro|
|Occupation||Senior Pastor and Bishop|
Manjoro is also an author and a member of ICBM, The Full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship and a representative of Christ For the Nations Association of Bible Colleges. He was conferred with an Honorary Appointment to the Research Board of Advisors for The American Biographical Institute (ABI).
Manjoro was born in 1945 in a village in Manicaland. He suffered from whooping cough at an early age.
Bartholomew Manjoro is married to Eddith Manjoro nee Christmas.
Manjoro and his wife had three children who are all pastors. Bartholomew Manjoro has a daughter named Faithful Mutibvu who is also a reverend.  He also has a son named Eloi Manjoro who is a musician. Manjoro's firstborn is Bartholomew Manjoro Jr.
Faith World Ministries
Bartholomew Manjoro founded Faith World Ministries together with his wife in 1993. They also established the Faith World Bible College the following year.
- Dynamics of Faith
- The Marks of A Champion
- Mollet Ndebele, Faith World Ministries host dominion conference, Sunday News, Published: July 14, 2019, Retrieved: July 27, 2021
- Prophetess Manjoro dies, The Herald, Published: April 14, 2016, Retrieved: July 27, 2021
- After tragedy, Manjoro stands tall, The Sunday Mail, Published: July 24, 2016, Retrieved: July 27, 2021
- Tanaka Vunganai, Manjoro tombstone unveiled, The Herald, Published: April 26, 2017, Retrieved: July 27, 2021
- Jonathan Mbiriyamveka, Music is a calling: Manjoro, The Herald, Published: March 19, 2014, Retrieved: July 27, 2021
- About The Bishop - Family, bishopmanjoro.org, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: July 27, 2021