Grace Mugabe (née Marufu), (born 23 July 1965) is the first lady of Zimbabwe and married to Zimbabwe's president Robert Mugabe and is his second wife after the death of his first wife Sally Hayfron on 27 January 1997.
Grace Mugabe was born in Chivhu. She was initially married to Stanley Goreraza, an air force pilot now working at the Zimbabwe Embassy in China and together have a son Stanley Goreraza. Whilst working as secretary to the president she became his mistress whilst his now deceased wife Sally Hayfron was ill with a kidney ailment. Grace then had two children with the president, Bona Mugabe, named after Mugabe's mother and Robert Peter Jnr. The couple married in 1996 and in 1997 Grace gave birth to their third child Bellarmine Chatunga.
Grace Mugabe was studied at a Chinese university and graduated with a degree in Chinese.
Grace Mugabe controls a business empire called Gushungo Holdings. The first family own at least 10 farms through Gushungo Holdings (Pvt) Ltd. Gushungo is Mugabe's clan name. The company owns 10601ha of fertile land in the country's northern regions. Mugabe and his family acquired a significant chunk of farmland.In 2008, eight years after the land reform programme started Grace took over Gwina Farm in Banket from high court Judge Ben Hlatshwayo. Gushungo Holdings also owns Mazowe, Sigaro, Leverdale and Bassiville farms,Gwina Farm,1000ha Foyle Farm,1046ha Iron Mask Farm, 1200ha Gwebi Wood Farm,1488ha Leverdale Farm and their personal farm in Norton Highfield Farm which is 445ha. Gushungo Holdings was reportedly accused of having kicked out 11 small-scale miners occupying 22 hectares of land along Mazowe River to pave way for the expansion of the first family business. The following companies are subsidairies of Gushungo Holdings.
- Alpha and Omega Dairy is a subsidiary of Gushungo Holdings. This is multi-million-dollar project that has become one of the biggest rivals to big brands such as Nestlé Zimbabwe and Dairiboard Zimbabwe Gushungo Dairy and was recently involved in a dispute with Swiss company Nestlé over a milk deal. It is one of the largest dairy farms in Southern Africa.
- Mazowe's Children Home
Grace Mugabe also runs an orphange which is supposed to help the less priviledged children in society.
- Amai Grace Mugabe Junior School
Grace Mugabe recently unveiled a new state-of-the-art high school in Mazowe where enrollment was underway for a whooping $3 500 per term. 
Grace has been accused of living an extravagant life-style while masses are facing economic hardships.
- Mugabe Tells Of Old Secret Affair With Grace
- Up close with Grace Mugabe
- President Robert Mugabe is one of the biggest landowners in Zimbabwe. A Sunday Times investigation has found that he and his family own at least 10 farms through Gushungo Holdings (Pvt) Ltd.
- First Lady Grace Mugabe evicts 50 families
- http://www.southerneye.co.zw/2013/08/28/mugabe-dairy-empire-growing-grace/ Mugabe dairy empire growing: Grace]
- A thank you to Grace Mugabe
- Mugabes under the spotlight – Zimbabwe's first family filmed at home
- Spend it like Grace!