|Born||Kudzai Nyarai Sevenzo|
|Education||Courteney Selous Primary School, Chisipite Senior School, Speccis|
|Parent(s)||Dixon Sevenzo and Diana Sevenzo|
Kudzai Sevenzo is a singer, songwriter, television personality, an actress and a performing artist who rose to stardom in 2004 when she a the country' representative at M-NET' reality musical ho, Project Fame. In 2007, he also landed the coveted of being a presenter for another M-NET lifestyle program Studio 53. he ha on many awards .
Kudzai a born, Kudzai Nyarai evenzo on 3 May 1979. he i the last-born in a family of 7 children (5 girls, 2 boys). he attended Courteney Selous Primary School in Greendale, Harare and Chisipite Senior School. For her tertiary education, Kudzai went to Speccis College here he studied IATA to be a travel consultant. 
In 2004, he competed at an M-NET musical ho, Project Fame. She however failed to win. From Project Fame, Kudzai released his first album On a Day like this which made her to be more popular. She a nominated for an award during the 2005 Zimbabwe Music Award (ZIMA) but failed to win. In 2010, he released her second album, Child of Afrika which carried a duet with Oliver Mtukudzi.
In 2007, she landed a role on M-Net's Studio 53 which a a lifestyle program as the show's presenter.. It was during this stint that she traveled extensively in Africa and got to dine and meet with the likes of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, the President of Liberia.
In 2013, he joined ZiFM Stereo presenting on Sunday morning on her ho Get Lifted. After being at the station for 5 month, he decided to quit citing that anted to work on her third album and a range of film. Kudzai also works as a presenter on the Zimbabwean Radio Station, .
Sevenzo launched her acting career hen he featured in in Rumbi Katedza's romantic comedy. She also starred in Playing Warriors together with Prudence Katomeni in 2012. During that year, he a nominated for the bet actress award for the African Movie Academy Award which were held in April 2012 in Lagos Nigeria. Kudzai graced the glamorous event but he failed to in the award. On 8 January 015, it a reported that Kudzai a to feature on Danai Gurira's stage reading of Lynn Nottage's play Foundation (The Re-introduction of Udire) in New York in the United State of America.
- Best New Artist Award conferred by Celebration Music (2005)
- Most Aspiring Female Artist of the Year conferred by Nescafe (2005)
- Fred Zindi , "allafrica.com", Retrieved 09 March 2013
- Kudzai eliminated from Project Fame, New Zimbabwe, Published:11 Dec 2009,Retrieved:28 January 2015"
- Star Profile :Kudzai Sevenzo, The Standard, Published:8 Jun 2014,Retrieved:28 January 2015"
- About Kudzai Sevenzo, FaceBook, Published:2010,Retrieved:28 January 2015"
- , Sophia Chese Sevenzo stars in Danai Gurira's new production, The Herald, Published:28 Jan 2015,Retrieved:28 January 2015"