Legal Resources Foundation
Legal Resources Foundation is a charitable organization registered under the Private Voluntary Organisation Act in Zimbabwe. It was established in 1984.
A Zimbabwe where human rights are upheld and all people have access to justice.
To improve access to justice and promote human rights.
- Providing legal and civic education/information
- Offering legal services
- Responding to human rights abuses
- Training service providers in the justice system and public sector
- Promoting law and policy reform
- Promoting citizen participation and governance