Locadia Karimatsenga Tembo
|Church||Nation of Glory Ministries|
|Parents||Martha Tembo Nyakudya Karimatsenga (Mother), David Karimatsenga Tembo (Father)|
|Occupation||Senior Pastor and Apostle|
Locadia Karimatsenga Tembo is a Zimbabwean cleric based in South Africa where she leads Nation of Glory Ministries.
Marriage to Morgan Tsvangirai
Locadia Karimatsenga was allegedly married to Morgan Tsvangirai for 12 days before he walked away, claiming that their union had been infiltrated by enemies, including state security agents. Tsvangirai had to hand over a divorce settlement of around $280 000 to Karimatsenga around the time of his marriage to Elizabeth Macheka in 2012.
It is not clear if Tsvangirai married Locadia Karimatsenga with a section of publications alleging that he paid US$36,000 lobola for Karimatsenga Tembo whilst other publications claimed he did not marry Tembo, but only paid US$10,000 ‘damages’ for getting her pregnant out of wedlock.
Her mother Martha Tembo Nyakudya Karimatsenga died on 16 January 2021. Her David Karimatsenga Tembo (nom-de-plume David Tembo) was a war veteran having joined the liberation struggle in the 1970s. He died in 1994. Mr and Mrs Tembo were instrumental in setting up camps for liberation war guerrillas in Beira, Mozambique.
They would visit guerrillas in Chimoio – a large ZANLA encampment and training facility, which saved as a launchpad for guerrillas infiltrating into Rhodesia.
They escaped the infamous raid conducted by the Rhodesian Security Forces against the Zimbabwe African National Liberation Army (ZANLA) headquarters at Chimoio. 
Karimatsenga has a son from a previous marriage.
Before she founded Nation of Glory Ministries, Tembo worked as a commodity broker who supplied goods to several chain stores in Harare and South Africa.
Nation of Glory Ministries
In 2016, she told media publications that her calling came unexpectedly. She said:
“I started doing home meetings where a few Christians come together but we ended up meeting in my house more. We had room. I just had one child, so we had a home cell group where we studied the word of God and seeking in guidance from God. And then from there, we decided we should make this bigger so that we can help many other people.”
Karimatsenga Tembo established Nation of Glory Ministries in 2016.
- Tsvangirai new wife 7 months pregnant, Nehanda Radio, Published: November 23, 2011, Retrieved: January 20, 2021
- Tsvangirai pays US$36 000 lobola for new wife, Nehanda Radio, Published: November 22, 2011, Retrieved: January 20, 2021
- Thando Kanye, From Prime Minister’s “wife” to apostle…. the evolution of Locadia Karimatsenga Tembo, Nehanda Radio, Published: April 15, 2020, Retrieved: January 20, 2021
- Tsvangirai's ex now an apostle: Five stories you've missed from Zimbabwe, News24, Published: December 6, 2016, Retrieved: January 20, 2021
- Lance Gama, Plot to ‘corner’ Tsvangirai into marriage, Nehanda Radio, Published: November 24, 2011, Retrieved: January 20, 2021
- Apostle Locadia Karimatsenga, Facebook, Published: January 20, 2021, Retrieved: January 20, 2021
- Karimatsenga Tembo’s melody lingers on, The Herald, Published: January 26, 2021, Retrieved: June 8, 2021