|Local Council||Urban Council|
Mount Pleasant (Mount Pleasant) is a residential suburb in the northern part of Harare, Zimbabwe.
It is home to:
- University of Zimbabwe
- Arundel School
- Mt Pleasant High School
- North Park Primary School
- Harare International School
- Northwood Seventh Day Adventist School.
- Groombridge Primary School
It also houses the Agriculture and Research Trust (ART) Farm which engages in research and development of agricultural practices.
Office Parks and Shopping Centres
- Arundel Office Park
- Arundel Village Shopping Centre
- The Bridge Shopping Centre
- Bond Street Shopping Centre
- Pendennis Shopping Centre.
- Parliament - Mt. Pleasant constituency
- Senate - Chisipite senatorial constituency
- Local government - Ward 17, Harare City Council