|Born||Ismail ibn Musa Menk|
|Alma mater||Ismalic University of Madinah|
Mufti Menk also known as Ismail ibn Musa Menk, is an Islamic Scholar, a Muslim cleric and Grand Mufti of Zimbabwe. He is well known within the Islamic community worldwide. He is the Head of the Islamic Scholars of Zimbabwe known as Majlisul Ulama Zimbabwe.
He made world headlines after he expressed dismay at the Boston Marathon Bomber’s retweet of one of his messages and then condemned the bombing. 
Menk was born in Harare, and raised in Zimbabwe. He did his early education in Zimbabwe before he obtained a degree in Shariah Law from the Islamic University of Madinah. He went on to specialize in Islamic jurisprudence in Gujarat, India. He holds a Doctorate of Social Guidance from Aldersgate University. 
In November 2017, a controversial photograph of Menk, with dubious businessman and Interpol fugitive Zunaid Moti was circulated on social media, casting doubt on the dealings of Menk.
Failed to load RSS feed from http://feeds.feedburner.com/PindulaNews: There was a problem during the HTTP request: 404 Feed not found error: FeedBurner cannot locate this feed URI.
Latest Articles Created on Pindula
- Constantino Chiwenga Borrowdale Mansion
- Zama Khumalo
- Frederick Mabamba
- Mapula Khune
- Chipo Primrose Makurumure
- Simon Mudzudzu
- Blessing Muzarabani
- Hamilton Ndlovu
- Sinikiwe "Nikki" Kademaunga
- The Top 10 Facebook Personalities In Zimbabwe, Tech Zim, Retrieved:24 May 2017, Published:20 June 2015
- "mufti". thefreedictionary. Retrieved 20 September 2011.
- William L. Cleveland, Martin Bunton (2016). A History of the Modern Middle East. Westview Press. p. 561.
- "About Mufti Menk". Mufti Menk.com. Retrieved 6 August 2015.
- About Mufti Menk, MuftiMenk.com, Retrieved:24 May 2017,