|Born||January 4, 1996|
|Employer||Dynamos Football Club|
|Known for||Playing for Dynamos Football Club|
|Notable work||Played for the Young Warriors|
Tatenda Mkuruva is a Zimbabwean professional footballer who plays for South African Premier Soccer League team Cape Town City F.C. and the Zimbabwe national team. Before he moved to South Africa he played for Dynamos Football Club as a goalkeeper. He became one of the youngest goalkeepers to play for the Dynamos senior team in the Zimbabwe Premier Soccer League when he was doing his ‘A’ level studies at Prince Edward School 
Mkuruva was born on the 4th of January in 1996.
Mkuruva started playing as a goalkeeper at primary education level, and went on to be the Prince Edward team goalkeeper in his 3rd year in high school. He joined Friendly Academy a football which was founded by Richard Solobala and junior football coach Partridge Muskwe  where he has grown to claim the Dynamos first choice sport after the injury of Artwell Mukandi. In 2014 the presence of Tonderai Ndiraya a former Dynamos coaching staff helped Mkuruva push his career to higher levels, he was appointed the goalkeepers trainer for his high school team  Mkuruva was selected for an American Universities Scholarship program to further his career. In his first season in the Zimbabwe Premier Soccer League Mkuruva helped Dynamos to win it’s 21st league title.
Mkuruva represented Zimbabwe’s Young Warriors Under 23 Young Warriors squad against Morocco in November 2014. He has also featured for the senior national side under the guidance of former Dembare gaffer, Callisto Pasuwa. He was part of the history making under 23 side that made history by qualifying for the All Africa Games for the first time since the nation hosted the games in 1995.
Competitions Competed In
- Hammer and Tongues Schools Soccer Tournament- 2014
- AFCON Qualifier Games - 2014 (playing for the Warriors).
- CHAN Preliminary Round Games
2014 Hammer and Tongues School Tournament
- Best Goalkeeper of the Tournament.
- Langton Nyakwenda, Dynamos: Talent & Brains, ‘Sunday Mail’, Published: 19 october 2014, Retrieved: 28 November 2014
- , Tatenda Mkuruva,MaDembare, retrieved:30 Jun 2015"
- Brian Nkiwane, Friendly Academy secures scholarships for two players, ‘The standard’, Published: 21 July 2013, Retrieved: 28 November 2014
- B. Machaya, PE retain Hammer & Tongues title,Daily News, published: 4 Jun 2014,retrieved:30 Jun 2015"