|Education||Journalism Diploma & Degree|
, Masters in Development Studies
|Alma mater||Harare Polytechnic, |
Midlands State University,
National University of Science and Technology
|Years active||1999 - Present|
|Known for||Radio Zimbabwe Presenter|
, Manjenjenje on Facebook
Thabani Gambiza is a Zimbabwean radio presenter. She works for Radio Zimbabwe, the largest radio station in Zimbabwe. She's frequently is referred to as Manjenjenje Ganda Remamaby.
Thabani has a diploma in Mass Communication and Public Relations from Harare Polytechnic, a bachelor’s degree in Journalism and Media Studies from N.U.S.T and a Masters Degree in Development Studies from Midlands State University.
Career In Radio
Thabani started working as a Producer and Presenter at the then Radio 2 in 1999.
She left radio in the 00s to pursue her studies, eventually returning in 2010.
She currently presents the following programmes:
- Idzi Ndedzenyu Vechidiki – A musical programme which targets the youths and features music for a relatively young audience with music genre such as Zimdancehall, ZimHiphop and local RnB played.
- Voimba Vanhukadzi – A musical programme which targets women musicians. It seeks to profile them on their musical career interspaced with their music. Programme now broadcasts
- Kwayedza Kusile – Thabani presents the popular Radio Zimbabwe program with Sungura Boy presents the breakfast show every Tuesdays and Thursdays from 0500 – 0900 hours. This show looks at different social and/or work issues in a bid to move away from the traditional aspect of not sweeping real life problems under the carpet.
- Kwaziso Ukubingelelana – Thabani alternates during weekdays with Tarisai Tizirepihama and Jabulani Ncube to present what has become Zimbabwe's most popular and one of the oldest radio programmes of all time
- Dzechitendero – This is a gospel show presented by Thabani every Sunday at 0800 hours. Local, Regional and International songs are featured in this programme
- Eric Knight
- Ezra Sibanda
- Brenda Moyo
- Tilda Moyo
- Sam Sibanda
- Simon Pashoma Ncube
- Elizabeth Chengeta
- Gift Msipa
- Themba Mkanda