|Political party||Zimbabwe African National Union Patriotic Front|
|Relatives||Brother: Amon Philip Ziyambi|
Ziyambi Ziyambi is the current Minister of Justice, Legal and Parliamentary Affairs and member of Zimbabwe African National Union Patriotic Front.
Ziyambi's political career took centre stage when he was elected as the Member of Parliament for Zvimba West Constituency in the 2013 elections. He would be appointed as the Deputy Minister of Home Affairs thereafter in September 2013.
During the height of the ZANU PF factional wars, Ziyambi was elevated to the post of Acting Provincial Chair for Mashonaland West, from Deputy Chairperson, after the 'vote of no confidence' had been passed on Themba Mliswa. He would be subsequently removed from the Provincial Chairman's position in mid-July 2015 following accusations of dishonesty and failure to plan for the election of a substantive committee.
During his tenure as Deputy of Home Affairs, he was involved in several initiatives, chief among them being to reform the force which had come under criticism for allegedly harassing motorists. He also maintained that the ministry did not sanction the throwing of spikes by members of the force.
He contested in the July 2018 elections and won. Retaining his position as Member of Parliament of Zvimba West.
Justice, Legal and Parliamentary Affairs Minister Ziyambi Ziyambi has filed for divorce saying the relationship with his wife has irretrievably broken down with no prospects of restoration. Minister Ziyambi has for the past seven years, been estranged from his wife Florence Ziyambi, nee Mhizha, a lawyer and former deputy Prosecutor-General. In his claim filed at the High Court, Minister Ziyambi is asking for a decree of divorce saying the couple have not lived together as husband and wife since sometime in 2014.
Mrs Ziyambi is yet to respond to the application and has 10 days to file her response to the divorce motion.
- CHARLES LAITON, Deputy AG assaulted, Newsday, Published: 23 Mar 2015, Retrieved: 14 Jul 2015
- Tributes pour in for the late Ziyambi, New Zimbabwe, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: July 13, 2015
- Mashonaland West - Zvimba West - ZANU PF: Ziyambi Ziyambi, Sokwanele, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: 14 Jul 2015
- Cabinet Announcement Live Blog, Herald, Published: 10 Sep 2013, Retrieved: 14 Jul 2015
- Walter Nyamukondiwa, Mliswa booted out, Herald, Published: 10 Oct 2014, Retrieved: 14 Jul 2015
- Nunurai Jena Zanu PF Mashonaland West acting chair booted out, NewsDay, Published: 13 July 2015, Retrieved: 13 July 2015
- Felex Share and Samantha Chigogo, Ziyambi booted out, Herald, Published: 14 Jul 2015, Retrieved: 14 Jul 2015
- Nqobani Ndlovu Cops to be taught to smile, Southern Eye, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: July 13, 2015
- Fidelis Munyoro, , The Herald, Published: 2 September, 2020, Accessed: 2 September, 2020