Clamore Solar is looking for an accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Compile and consolidate budgets for adoption by Executive Management and the Board.
- Preparation of financial statements and consolidated management accounts.
- Offer guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization.
- Maintaining the assets register and consolidating the same.
- Reconcile the general ledger.
- Bank reconciliation for all Banks.
- Payroll Management.
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the accounting system.
- Assist during financial annual audits.
- Maintain financial files and records.
- Report financial performance to the Board.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual tax returns for submission to ZIMRA in line with set deadlines.
- Preparation of monthly reports.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc in Accounting, finance, and or other relevant industry qualification.
- A professional qualification e.g CIM, C.I.S, IAC, ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Should be familiar with accounting software packages.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Highly developed organizational skills.
- Advanced MS Excel Skill.
- Significant experience in reporting at the Board level and management role an added advantage.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the expected qualifications are encouraged to their applications and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 25 February 2023
A dynamic renewable energy company focusing on solar powered solutions for agriculture, domestic and industrial use.