Accountant TelOne Centre For Learning
We are looking for enthusiastic, self - motivated and committed individuals to join our Dynamic team members for the above post. Reporting To: General Manager TelOne Centre for Learning.
- Reference Number: Tel20234380
Responsible for planning, monitoring, reconciling and reporting all monetary transactions at TCFL in a manner consistent with TelOne accounting procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works With Other TCFL Departments To Ensure Forecasts For Student Numbers, Tuition Fees And Related Revenue Are Consistent With The College’s Strategy And Correctly Calculated.
- Monitors Actual Student Numbers And Related Income And Expenditure, And Provide Guidance To TCFL Management On Any Changing Circumstances, Accordingly.
- Interprets Financial Numbers And Present Them In A User-Oriented Style To Facilitate Accurate Decision Making.
- Devises And Apply Appropriate Costing Mechanisms For TCFL Activities, And Communicate These To All Departments.
- Provides Financial Analysis, Support And Guidance In The Preparation Of All Business Cases For Income-Generating Projects. Ensure All Financial Analysis And Modelling Conforms To Standard Investment Appraisal Techniques.
- Manages The TCFL’s Monthly Revenues; Proactively Identifying Issues Causing Variances And Advising General Manager TCFL Accordingly.
- Ensures That TCFL Bank Accounts Are Reconciled On A Monthly Basis And That Outstanding Items Are Followed And Cleared.
- Posts Cash Books Into The Accounting System (SAP) On A Daily Basis And Check If It Is Reconciled Monthly.
- Completes All Other Related Tasks As And When Required.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree In Accounting / Finance From A Reputable University.
- Full CIS / ACCA / CIMA Qualification Will Be Added Advantage.
- Three Years’ Experience In The Accounting Environment.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: http://careers.telone.co.zw/job-details/119
Deadline: 21 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
TelOne Zimbabwe is a parastatal telecommunications company owned by the Zimbabwe government headquartered in Harare's Central Business District. It provides Voice, Internet and Data services and has a wide network distribution with infrastructure in almost every corner of this country.