Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above post which has arisen within the Zimbabwe Gender Commission. Reports to Finance Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare weekly cash flow statements and annual cash flow projections so as to timeously monitor the organization's liquidity position.
- Prepare weekly budgets that will help in how cash can be disposed and utilised to ensure the organisation runs smoothly. This will also assist in making monthly projections and future cash flow projections.
- Cheek and authorise payments to ensure that all payments done by the organisation are authentic, valid and accurate.
- Confirm payments and cash withdrawals with banks to ensure the correct transactions are being transferred between the bank and other parties.
- Assistthe Finance Manager in the production of monthly financial returns and reports timeously for management information and decision-making.
- Provide information to Auditors on all audit queries to assist in execution of the Auditing Function.
- Provide information for tax computations for the institution so as to adhere to tax laws.
- Assist the Finance Manager in the preparation of Year-End and Interim financial statements in accordance with the Financial Management Act.
- Post journals into the system so as to ensure that proper adjustments are made to the Ledger accounts.
- Verify and correct any anomalies for every particular account to ensure the organisation is furnished with accurate information at all times.
- Assist Internal and external auditors by information provision to ensure that auditors get required assistance during their auditing process.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent.
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Results Focus.
- Concern of Order & Quality.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Acquisition of Knowledge.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Organizational Awareness.
- Technical & Professional Expertise.
- Speed of Action.
- Planning &Organizing.
- Technical/ Professional Expertise.
- Financial & Business Skills.
- Resource Management.
- Computer Literacy.
How to Apply
Applications should submit an application letter accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified accademic and professional certificatesApplications should clearly indicate the post being applied for and should be sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Zimbabwe Gender Commission
1st Floor, Pax House
89 Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
Deadline: 14 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Gender Commission
The Zimbabwe Gender Commission was established in terms of Section 245 of the Constitution of Zimbabwe, “hereinafter referred to as the Constitution” and operationalised through the Zimbabwe Gender Commission (ZGC) Act (Chapter 10:31). It;s Mission is to promote and protect gender equality through public education, research, investigations and monitoring.