In line with the Corporation's strategic initiatives towards increased value addition and foreign currency generation, Minerals Marketing Corporation of Zimbabwe (MMCZ), is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced candidate to fill in the above position.
Reporting to the Management /Financial Accountant, this position exists to provide a comprehensive working capital management system and support exchange accounting in line with the Corporation's mandate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining and reconciling all Corporation assets and investments.
- Maintaining records for all rented space of buildings and ensure receipt of rentals/ payments.
- Ensuring compliance with Corporation's policies & procedures and other regulations.
- Managing investments.
- Preparing end of year audit schedules.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders pertaining to revenue and relevant activities.
- Completing monthly reconciliations.
- Reconciling producers accounts monthly.
- Ensuring statutory payments are discharged timeously.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Accounting or Part CIS, CIMA or ACCA.
- At least three years' relevant work experience in a finance related field.
- Knowledge of computerised accounting, SAP will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates must submit their applications, curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant professional and academic certificates clearly indicating the position being applied for, to:
The Human Resources & Admin. Manager or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minerals Marketing Corporation of Zimbabwe
90 Mutare Road
P 0 Box 2628
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Deadline: 31 March 2023