Overseeing the collection of customer accounts in a manner that ensures high customer satisfaction and loyalty. As such, the ideal candidate must be able to communicate in an efficient yet friendly manner with customers, as well as the broader accounts receivable team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention.
- Reconciling complex accounts.
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors ledger.
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within your team.
- Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel including the sales team.
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments.
- Negotiating re-payment plans.
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment.
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices.
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems.
Qualifications and Experience
- A tertiary Accounting qualification.
- 2 years experience.
- Experience with Pastel.
How to Apply
Send your cv to: email@example.com
Deadline: 07 April 2023