Administration Officer (Grade: D3)
Zimbabwe Media Commission is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill in the above post that has arisen at the Commission.
Reports To: Manager Administration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The objective Of the job is to coordinate all the routine, operational, aspects of the day to day office administration of the Commission, as well as the routine aspects of the organisation's record keeping.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree, National Diploma or equivalent in Business Administration, Business Studies, Humanities, Personnel Management or General Administration.
- A minimum of two years' experience in the same or comparable filed.
- Good communication and report writing skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications accompanied by certified copies of original certificates qualifications to:
108 Swan Drive Alexandra Park,
NB. Clearly Indicate on Envelope/Email the post being applied for.
Deadline: 17 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Media Commission
The commission was tasked with making recommendations to Government to ensure the future funding of public service media is sustainable, ensures independent editorial oversight and delivers value for money to the public.