Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above post which has arisen within the Zimbabwe Gender Commission.
Purpose of the Job: The position exists to co-ordinate the provision of administrative support services to facilitate the efficient and effective operations of the ZGC and reports to Administration Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive IPR (Internal Purchase Requisition) and check description and specification to ensure that it confirms the purpose of the requisition to ensure that there are no mistakes on IPR which may have financial implications to the organisation.
- Receive goods received note to acknowledge receipt of goods in adherence to set procedures
- Prepare budgets for the stores function as well as for specific departments to ensure all resources are available well in advance so as to ensure undisrupted operations.
- Control the stores budget and all expenses to ensure they are in line with the expenditure rules.
- Frequently review the approved budget and make recommendations on any changes to ensure resources are availed as per need.
- Facilitate payments from accounts for prepaid goods, goods for collection and obtain receipts to be submitted to accounts.
- Conduct check lists when issuing pool cars to ensure for accountability purposes as well as for reference.
- Allocate suitable vehicles for departmental use in accordance to the duties intended to be carried out.
- Assist the manager to produce monthly procurement reports that account for all procured goods which assist in making informed decisions.
- Draft strategies that will safeguard all stock to guard against pilferages that will make the organisation liable to loses and misuse of raw materials by users to ensure the organisation fully utilizes its resources in the appropriate manner.
- Management, Control and administration of assets for Zimbabwe Gender Commission.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Studies, Public Administration, Purchasing and Supply or any relevant qualification from an accredited tertiary institution.
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Good Organizational Skills.
- Planning &Organization.
- Strong Negotiation Skills.
- Computer Literacy.
- High Level of Integrity.
How to Apply
Applications should submit an application letter accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified accademic and professional certificatesApplications should clearly indicate the post being applied for and should be sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Zimbabwe Gender Commission
1st Floor, Pax House
89 Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
Deadline: 14 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Gender Commission
The Zimbabwe Gender Commission was established in terms of Section 245 of the Constitution of Zimbabwe, “hereinafter referred to as the Constitution” and operationalised through the Zimbabwe Gender Commission (ZGC) Act (Chapter 10:31). It;s Mission is to promote and protect gender equality through public education, research, investigations and monitoring.