Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above mentioned post which has arisen in the university.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drives ambulances or assists ambulance drivers in transporting sick, injured or convalescing persons.
- Places patients on stretchers and loads stretchers into ambulances usually with assistance from other attendants.
- Administers first aid such as bandaging, splinting and administering oxygen.
Qualifications and Experience
- The applicant must have a minimum of five (5) “O” level subjects including English language.
- A clean class 2 driver’s licence as well as a First Aid/ Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certificate.
- Candidate must have a minimum of two (2) years’ Emergency Medical Technicians and driving experience.
- Knowledge of radio transmission codes would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to: email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
Deadline: 27 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Bindura University of Science Education (BUSE)
Bindura University of Science Education is a Zimbabwean university offering courses within the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, Science Education, Commerce and Social Sciences.
Address: 741 Chimurenga road, Bindura