Applications Security Analyst
We are looking for enthusiastic, self - motivated and committed individuals to join our Dynamic team members for the above post. Reporting To: Information Systems Security Manager.
- Reference Number: Tel20234865
Responsible for the protection of business applications from security attacks by developing, inserting, and testing security components that makes applications more secure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs Application Security Testing As Part Of The Software Development Process.
- Ensures That There Are No Security Vulnerabilities In A New Or Updated Version Of A Software Application.
- Implements Patches And Utilizes Shielding Tools That Harden Applications, Making Them Less Vulnerable To Attacks.
- Determines The Most Dangerous Or Potent Threats To An Application And Where Their Applications Are Most Vulnerable.
- Explores Threats And Ranks Them On A Severity Scale After Which They Document The Countermeasures Already In Place As Well Explore New Countermeasures That Could Be Developed.
- Encrypts Data In An Application And Its Supporting Databases As Well As File Storage Systems To Avoid Attacks From Hackers Or Even Genuine Users Without Authorisation.
- Leads And Participates On Cross-Functional Teams To Represent Application Security Interests From A Technical And Process Perspectives.
- Leads Vulnerability Assessments And Monitoring Services Across Several Applications.
- Contributes To The Development Of Security Policies And Security Standards.
- Identifies, Exploits, And Remediates Common Application Vulnerabilities Through Use Of Tools And Code Review.
- Completes All Other Related Tasks As And When Required.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree In Computer Science/ Information Systems Or Equivalent From Reputable Institutions.
- Certification In Application Security Engineer (CASE); Certification Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP); Certification Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Or Equivalent Is An Added Advantage.
- Three (3) years hands on experience in Applications Security environment.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: http://careers.telone.co.zw/job-details/113
Deadline: 21 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
TelOne Zimbabwe is a parastatal telecommunications company owned by the Zimbabwe government headquartered in Harare's Central Business District. It provides Voice, Internet and Data services and has a wide network distribution with infrastructure in almost every corner of this country.