Apprenticeship Programme 2023 Intake
Applications are invited from nationals possessing requisite qualifications for the following four-year Apprenticeship programme. The candidate should be hardworking, self-motivated and well-disciplined apprentice. The following specific trades will be considered for the programme.
- Electrical Power.
- Refrigeration and Airconditioning.
- Instrumentation and Control.
- Fitting and Turning.
- Motor Mechanic.
- Auto Electrics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Trade Related.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 A “Level” pass.
- 5 “O” Level passes inclusive English, Mathematics and Sciences.
- Age: Minimum of 16 and maximum 25 years as on the date of submission of application.
- Registered with the respective Apprenticeship Board (Clearance Letter).
- Apprentices shall be given a monthly market competitive salary / allowance.
- Apprentices shall be awarded with technical certificates upon successful completion of Apprenticeship programme.
- On completion of the programme an apprentice may be offered a substantive position in the organization depending on performance and vacancy availability.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above specifications should send their written applications supported by a concise CV and photocopies of qualifications: email@example.com
NB: Your email subject should read Apprenticeship programme application. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of panel interviews, psychometric tests, medical fitness and police clearance.
Deadline: 12 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Dairibord Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
Dairibord Zimbabwe (Private) Limited (DZPL) is the flagship subsidiary of Dairibord Holdings Limited.In July 1997, Dairibord became the first state- owned company in Zimbabwe to privatise, and listed on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange the same year. It is a manufacturer and marketer of quality milks, foods and beverage products