Assistant Bursar (Treasury)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring the preparation of bank reconciliation statements.
- Validate and review bank reconciliations statements.
- Ensure that bank related queries are resolved timeously.
- Ensuring that all bank accounts are reconciled timeously.
- Preparation of daily treasury reports.
- Ensuring that all fees deposits are captured into respective accounts correctly and timeously.
- Reconcile the suspense account.
- Preparation of Audit reports.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Accounting
- Masters in Accounting will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Sage Evolution.
- At least two (2) years working in an accounting environment.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit copies of applications with the following: application letter, certified certificates and curriculum vitae giving full details of names, place and date of birth, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact telephone number (s) and names and email addresses of three referees to:
The Deputy Registrar (Human Resources)
Midlands State University
NB: The successful candidate may be deployed to any of the University Campuses. Midlands State University is an equal opportunities employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
Deadline: 24 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Midlands State University (MSU)
Midlands State University is a government owned university in Zimbabwe. The university offers a wide variety of courses and many specialist programmes. The university is accredited through the National Council for Higher Education, under the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education of Zimbabwe.