Assistant Catering Supervisor
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above mentioned post which has arisen within the university.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in supervising staff operations to ensure compliance with set standards of quality services.
- Assist in planning, preparing financial budgets to ensure loyalty service provision.
- Designate and manage staff and design functional work shifts.
- Monitoring and managing inventory to ensure stock is readily available when required.
- Maintain accurate records of financial accounts, transactions and other relevant administrative information as assigned.
- Menu planning and designing.
- Ensure a clear stock flow channel.
- Ensure quality service to the students and staff.
- Handling issues within the catering department to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Food costing and pricing.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants should have a degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management from a reputable University.
- Applicants should have a minimum of five (5) “O” Level subjects including English Language.
- Three (3) years relevant post qualification experience as a Cook is a requirement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to: firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
Deadline: 27 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Bindura University of Science Education (BUSE)
Bindura University of Science Education is a Zimbabwean university offering courses within the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, Science Education, Commerce and Social Sciences.
Address: 741 Chimurenga road, Bindura