Assistant Librarian Grade: P9 (Harare)
The National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe invites applications form suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancies. Reports To: Librarian.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquisition of Library resources needed by Library users.
- Organise all resources in the Library for easy access and retrieval.
- Conduct user education.
- Create and maintain Library database.
- Disseminate information needed by Library patrons.
- Do any other duties as assigned by the Librarian.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Diploma in Library and Information Science or equivalent.
- Computer literate and good research skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Good time - management skills.
- Understand use of online database.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to provide correct, accurate and dependable information.
- Ethical, honest, reliable, competent, credible and responsible person.
How to Apply
Interested persons must deliver their application letters together with certified copies of birth certificate, National Identity Document, educational certificates and transcripts, professional qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae. The application letter should clearly state the preferred Province of Deployment. All applications should be addressed to:
National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe,
P. Bag CY7714 Causeway
OR delivered to 101 Kwame Nkrumah Avenue, Harare
NB: Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 22 May 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe (NPAZ)
The National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe (NPAZ) is a government agency that is responsible for combating crime and corruption. Our mandate is to institute and undertake criminal Prosecutions on behalf of the State.
Address: 101 Kwame Nkrumah Ave
Phone: +263242780933, +263242780950, +263242780758