Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above post which has arisen within the Zimbabwe Lands Commission Secretariate. Reporting to Manager Internal.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drafting Internal Audit Work Plans and reports.
- Carrying out Internal Audit Assignments at Head Office and Provinces.
- Internal audit advisory services.
- Any other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Internal Auditing, Accountancy or Finance.
- Membership of a relevant professional board and working experience in the public sector as an Internal Auditor or Senior Accountant is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications, detailed curriculum vitaes and certified academic and professional qualifications clearly indicating on the envelope the post applied for. Applications should be addressed to:
Zimbabwe Land Commission
19280 Borrowdale Road
Block 1, Celestial Park, Borrowdale
NB: All applications should be delivered at the Registry Office. Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 07 April 2023