Attachment Student (HR & Admin Department)
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill in the above post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Issuing of stationery and assisting in maintaining the stationery register.
- Issuing office consumables and maintaining the register.
- Assisting in asset management.
- Assisting in Fleet management.
- Assisting in updating employee records.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- Studying towards Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Computer literacy.
How to Apply
Interested persons with requisite qualifications should send CVs to:
The HR & Admin Manager
Upper Manyame Subcatchment Council
No. 9 Connaught Avenue
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Deadline: 07 March 2023 at 2.30pmGenerate a Whatsapp Message
Upper Manyame Sub-Catchment Council (UMSCC)
Upper Manyame Sub-Catchment Council (UMSCC) is a statutory water management body in Zimbabwe established by an Act of Parliament; Water Act of 1998 (Chapter 20:24) under the auspices of the Ministry of Environment, Water and Climate.