Audit Manager (Grade: E1)
Zimbabwe Media Commission is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill in the above post that has arisen at the Commission.
Reports To: Executive Secretary.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for undertaking all the Audit requirements of the Commission processes, activities and finances in line with Statutory requirements and international best practices.
- The incumbent is expected to develop and implement an Audit Plan, evaluate and test governance, risk management and control processes to determine their adequacy and effectiveness in liaison with the Executive Secretary.
Qualifications and Experience
- Higher National Diploma or Degree in Accounting, Auditing, Finance or equivalent.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as an Auditor or equivalent experience in the Audit profession.
- Good understanding of Government Accounting procedures and regulations (Public - FinanceManagementAct.)
- Knowledge of public sector management and relevant legislation.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications accompanied by certified copies of original certificates qualifications to:
108 Swan Drive Alexandra Park,
NB. Clearly Indicate on Envelope/Email the post being applied for.
Deadline: 17 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Media Commission
The commission was tasked with making recommendations to Government to ensure the future funding of public service media is sustainable, ensures independent editorial oversight and delivers value for money to the public.