This positon requires the incumbent to be responsible for operating a 120tons at 45Bar steam pressure Caldema Bagasse Fired, water Tube boiler as per standard operating Procedure. Must be able to do shift work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to operate Caldema bagasse fired water tube boiler using a SCADA system.
- Able to control and monitor boiler steam pressure and temperature as per SOP when the boiler is online
- Able to monitor and control boiler feed water system when running the boiler.
- Able to monitor and control boiler bagasse fuel system when firing the boiler
- Able to monitor and control Air supply and flue gas system using Induced Draught, Forced Draught, Secondary Air and Auxiliary Air fans when the boiler is online.
- Able to communicate effectively with boiler supervisor and/or other team players using VHF radios.
- Able to perform any other duties as assigned by boiler supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 O levels including Maths, Science and English
- A NSSA boiler operation certificate is a must.
- Knowledge of Boiler Fans draught balancing concept
- Appreciation of Boiler Equipment Interlock system
- 3 years Minimum work experience with Caldema bagasse fired or similar boilers in a heavy manufacturing industry.
How to Apply
Send CV and copies of certification to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 27 March 2023