Boiler DCS Panel Operator
This positon requires the incumbent to be responsible for operating a 120tons at 45Bar steam pressure Caldema Bagasse Fired, water Tube boiler as per standard operating Procedure. Must be able to do shift work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to operate Caldema bagasse fired water tube boiler using a SCADA system.
- Able to control and monitor boiler steam pressure and temperature as per SOP when the boiler is online
- Able to monitor and control boiler feed water system when running the boiler.
- Able to monitor and control boiler bagasse fuel system when firing the boiler
- Able to monitor and control Air supply and flue gas system using Induced Draught, Forced Draught, Secondary Air and Auxiliary Air fans when the boiler is online.
- Able to communicate effectively with boiler supervisor and/or other team players using VHF radios.
- Able to perform any other duties as assigned by boiler supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 O levels including Maths, Science and English
- A NSSA boiler operation certificate is a must.
- Knowledge of Boiler Fans draught balancing concept
- Appreciation of Boiler Equipment Interlock system
- 3 years Minimum work experience with Caldema bagasse fired or similar boilers in a heavy manufacturing industry.
How to Apply
Send CV and copies of certification to: email@example.com
Deadline: 27 March 2023
Green Fuel offers environmentally friendly and sustainable renewable vehicle fuel and electricity that reduces greenhouse gas emissions and improve air quality. The Green Fuel Ethanol Project was awarded National Project Status by the Government of Zimbabwe due to the significant benefits it will bring to the country.
Green Fuel's estates are located in Chipinge, Zimbabwe. The Chisumbanje Estate – 40,000 hectares· The Middle Sabi Estate – 10,000 hectares.