A well-established company in drilling and blasting seeks to consider suitable and qualified candidates for the above position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out all fabrication works on plant equipment.
- Adherence to scheduled maintenance, inspections and service on all mechanical systems.
- Fabrication, welding and installation of Fixed Plant and Mobile Plant mechanical components.
- Ability to inspect equipment for proper functioning and complete maintenance documentation.
- Ensuring overall effectiveness of Heavy Mobile Equipment and Fixed Plant.
- Completing work orders and checklists.
- Spontaneous response to breakdowns
- Report any unsafe condition to the Site Forman and/or Site.
- Ensure compliance with SHEQ management systems.
- Ensure all appropriate PPE/C is used correctly.
- Monitor and review safety procedures.
- Monitor and assess hazardous and unsafe conditions.
- Investigate accident and incidents.
- Conduct toolboxes meetings.
- Ensure that tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use.
Qualifications and Experience
- HND in Boilermaking.
- Completed a full apprenticeship program.
- 8 years’ traceable experience in Boilermaking and fabrication.
- Experience in welding in a mining environment.
- Class 4 Driver’s License an added advantage.
How to Apply
Send Your CV, Certificates and Cover Letter To: email@example.com or drop them at: Number 7 Water Meyer Road, Belvedere, Harare.
Deadline: 21 March 2023