Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Record service enquiries received from prospective clients, keep records.
- Make telephone, email and SMS follow ups after quotes have been set to clients.
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports on Enquiries received, quotes sent, enquiries converted and those carried over to next period.
- Contact existing customers to discuss extra needs, value additions,etc.
- Use product knowledge to answer questions about the products and services on offer.
Qualifications and Experience
- Studying towards a Marketing, business qualification.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-growing business.
- Customer service-focused approach and ability to learn and quickly adapt to new needs and changes.
- Be knowledgeable about electronic security products and services or easily adapt.
How to Apply
E-Mail CVs using the Heading “Business Development Intern” to: email@example.com
Deadline: 30 March 2023