Business Development Officer: MEDLABS
The Group wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified & experienced individuals to fill in the role that has arisen in our organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages Brand visibility and awareness for MEDLABS.
- Budgets for marketing trips, promotional material and Brand visibility projects.
- Participates in Trade Shows/Fairs/ Exhibitions and CMEs for ZIMA.
- Participates and interacts on social media for business growth collaboration.
- Works with Management in planning, shaping and articulating the business direction of Cimas MEDLABS by formulating and implementing strategies which the business requires to achieve its purpose.
- Prospects for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Contributes to the identification of Satellite Labs and Collection Points in liaison with Group Medical Advisor and Head Diagnostics.
- Conducts visits to Service Providers collecting feedback (positive and negative) for continuous improvement.
- Provides information and communicates laboratory services on offer by MEDLABS.
- Evaluates customer feedback for continuous improvement of laboratory service touch points i.e. pre-analytical, analytical and post-analytical stages.
- Carries out visits to Branch Laboratories as required.
- Serves as liaison person between customers and internal departments.
- Responds to written communication from clients, service providers and the public.
- Motivates for service provider feedback on new products.
- Initiates and motivates for Test profile development and expansion.
- Collects market intelligence information to feed into organisational strategy formulation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Marketing.
- Diploma / Degree in a health-related field (Nursing or Laboratory Sciences).
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a related environment.
- Clean Class 4 Drivers License.
How to Apply
If you are interested and you meet the stipulated requirements, please submit your letter of motivation and CV to this email firstname.lastname@example.org or click Link: https://lnkd.in/gHMsG2cE, clearly highlight the position applied for in the email subject.
Deadline: 14 March 2023.
Cimas has been Zimbabwe’s leading medical aid society for over 75 years now, preferred by corporates and families since 1945. As a medical aid that has stood the test of time