The National Economic Consultative Forum (NECF), a Public-Private Partnership Organization is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above mentioned post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Gardening & performing landscaping.
- Trimming shrubs and trees and ensuring trees do not over-grow and that they do not lean on the dura wall.
- Lawn mowing and maintaining flower beds. Inspecting buildings, including heating, cooling, lights, alarm systems and water tank to make sure they are in good working order.
- Maintaining vegetable garden and swimming pool.
- Ensuring that premises/grounds are secure all the time.
- Ensuring that the grounds are clean.
- Maintaining Chicken-Run - if there are any birds available ensuring livestock e.g. chickens are well fed and water is supplied on daily basis.
- Monitoring Contractors on major repairs when required Ensuring that electricity and water is switched off at the end of business daily.
- Checking that windows and doors are securely locked at the end of the day.
- Monitoring or maintaining register of all cleaning materials, tools and submitting report to responsible department for replenishing of materials as and when required i.e. monthly or quarterly.
- Carrying out any other duties as assigned by the Superior from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Five Ordinary level passes.
- Basic DIY skills and in-depth understanding of maintenance procedures.
- Be self-motivated and able to work with very minimum supervision.
- Relevant experience in general building maintenance, gardening, electricity e.g. replacing fuses and plumbing.
- Physical fitness is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applications with detailed CVs, certified academic and professional qualifications to be submitted at the NECF Offices, 34 Elizabeth Windsor, Marlborough, Harare or send an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The position applied for should be clearly marked.
NB: The National Economic Consultative Forum is a non-discriminatory organization and therefore females, people with disabilities and those coming from remote parts of the country are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 17 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
National Economic Consultative Forum (NECF)
The National Economic Consultative Forum(NECF) is a think tank on economic and social policy issues. It originated from the Private and Public Sectors participation at the International Smart Partnership Dialogue in July, 1995 at Langkawi Island in Malaysia. Experts from the private sector, labour, academia, civic society approached the Government for the development of a smart partnership institution that would be the think tank for the country.
Providing a broad participatory framework in the formulation of national economic policies through an interchange of ideas and experiences among government, private sector, labour, academia and civil society.