Casual Internal Audit Clerk
Reporting to the Internal Audit Senior or the Grants and Compliance Officer; The Casual Internal Audit Clerk will be responsible for assisting in the performance of risk-based internal audits for OPHID and its sub-recipients to enable compliance with funder rules and regulations, statutory laws, contractual obligations and internal policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Approaching day-to-day tasks with an open mind seeking clarifications to get clarity of the audit process/audit steps from the Grants and Compliance Officer.
- Verify that all documentation and audit trails are complete and compliant for OPHID and its sub-recipients.
- Maintaining clear and concise work papers and recording any errors appropriately.
- Completing audit tests in assigned sections under the guidance and support of the Grants and Compliance Manager.
- Report findings and any internal control weaknesses to the Grants and Compliance Officer.
- Assist in compliance visits to sub-recipients to ensure compliance with donor rules and regulations with guidance from the Grants and Compliance Officer.
- Assist in ensuring that all documents pertaining to all projects and audit files are ready for external audit.
- Maintaining good working relationships with staff and own team members.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Accountancy.
- Studying towards a professional qualification such as ACCA, CIS, CIMA, CA.
- At least 1-year experience in auditing.
- Knowledge of various applicable Zimbabwe laws and regulations is required.
- Organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- High level of numeracy and ability to pay attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in IT, and Excel.
How to Apply
Click here and Complete the Application Form then submit your cv, certificates and application letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
- OPHID and its Consortium partners are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, political affiliation, religion, tribe, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, health status (including HIV status) or age.
- OPHID does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, technical test, oral interviews, processing, training, or any other fees).
- While OPHID may from time to time engage external consultants for the facilitation of the recruitment process, only OPHID has the right to offer employment to candidates. No third parties have been authorised to offer employment on behalf of OPHID.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. If you do not receive any communication within a month from the date of closing, consider your application as unsuccessful.
Deadline: 15 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
OPHID is a Zimbabwean organization that develops & implements approaches towards the provision of quality HIV prevention, care & treatment services.
Address: 20 Cork Rd, Harare
Phone: (024) 2700607