Casual Internal Audit Senior
Reporting to the Grants and Compliance Officer; The Internal Audit Senior will be responsible for coordinating and executing risk-based internal audits for OPHID and its sub-recipients to enable compliance with funder rules and regulations, statutory laws, contractual obligations, and, internal policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing internal audit assignments including the assigned team, according to agreed processes and is responsible for the overall conduct of the assignment allocated.
- Assessing OPHID and its sub-recipients to ensure that they have adequate systems, policies, and procedures in place for them to be able to efficiently administer donor funds.
- Identify risks that relate to OPHID and its sub-recipients and complete risk-based internal audits.
- Verify that all documentation and audit trails are complete and compliant for OPHID and its sub-recipients.
- Report and present findings and provide recommendations for solutions in relation to any areas of internal control weaknesses and areas for improvement.
- Coordinating compliance visits to sub-recipients to ensure compliance with donor rules and regulations with guidance from the Grants and Compliance Officer.
- Ensuring that all documents pertaining to all projects and audit files are ready for external audit.
- Maintaining good working relationships with staff and own team members.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Full professional qualification such as ACCA, CIS, CIMA, and CA.
- At least three years’ experience in auditing USAID grants.
- Knowledge of USAID and other funders’ rules and regulations and extensive knowledge of the various applicable Zimbabwe laws and regulations is required.
- Organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- High level of numeracy and ability to pay attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in IT, and Excel.
How to Apply
Click here and Complete the Application Form then submit your cv, certificates and application letter via email to: email@example.com, clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
- OPHID and its Consortium partners are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, political affiliation, religion, tribe, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, health status (including HIV status) or age.
- OPHID does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, technical test, oral interviews, processing, training, or any other fees).
- While OPHID may from time to time engage external consultants for the facilitation of the recruitment process, only OPHID has the right to offer employment to candidates. No third parties have been authorised to offer employment on behalf of OPHID.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. If you do not receive any communication within a month from the date of closing, consider your application as unsuccessful.
Deadline: 15 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
OPHID is a Zimbabwean organization that develops & implements approaches towards the provision of quality HIV prevention, care & treatment services.
Address: 20 Cork Rd, Harare
Phone: (024) 2700607