Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above mentioned post.
Key Response: Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales.
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients.
- Cook food in a timely manner.
- Ensure appealing plate presentation.
- Slightly modify recipes to meet patient needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy).
- Monitor food stock and place orders.
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items.
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 O' Levels Including English Language.
- Certificate in Culinary.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
How to Apply
Respond to: email@example.com
Deadline: 15 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Mediwise Medical Care