A fast-growing agro-business is looking for two Chefs to join the team. The farming business is situated about 120 km southeast of Harare. The main pillars of production on the farm are horticulture products, field cropping such as tobacco and cereals, livestock, and agro-tourism.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking stock of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
Qualifications and Experience
- Culinary school certificate or diploma.
- Should be aged between 30-40 years.
- Willingness to relocate, stay and live on the farm.
- At least 1 years past experience as a working chef.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and quality control.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Passion and pride for delighting people with food.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit Curriculum Vitae, all applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the position applied for.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 07 April 2023