Chief Telecoms Technician (CTT) Switching IMS
We are looking for enthusiastic, self - motivated and committed individuals to join our Dynamic team members for the above post. Reporting To: Core & Backbone Networks Manager Southern.
- Reference Number: Tel20234644
Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the IMS core network to the satisfaction of internal and external interconnecting partners’ administrators and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoots National/International Link Faults Through Trace Analysis With National/International Clients.
- Provides Support For FMS & Risk Departments By Effecting Security Configurations, On Traffic Refiling, Among Other Threats.
- Implements Operational Maintenance Plans Within Operating Set Standards For The Network Elements And Equipment For Each Particular Route On An Annual Basis.
- Analyses Routine Maintenance Results Compared With Set Standards By The Manufacturer After Completion Of Maintenance Exercises.
- Plans Corrective Measures For Any Deviations Observed During Routine Maintenance And Produce Another Plan To Address The Deviation As And When Necessary.
- Configures New National / International Interconnection Links As Requested By Network Management Centre, Network Planning Or Wholesale And Carrier Services.
- Attends To Queries Or Complaints From Interconnection Partners Or Local Customers Regarding International Traffic.
- Implements Routing Changes As Requested By Network Planning And/Or Carrier Services.
- Participates In Implementation Of Core Network Related Projects Through System Configurations And Post Roll Out Surveillance.
- Completes All Other Related Tasks As And When Required.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree In Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Studies, Economics Or Marketing.
- City & Guilds FTC / Advanced Technician Diploma / Business Studies Higher Diploma
- Minimum Of 3 Years’ Relevant Experience.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: http://careers.telone.co.zw/job-details/116
Deadline: 21 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
TelOne Zimbabwe is a parastatal telecommunications company owned by the Zimbabwe government headquartered in Harare's Central Business District. It provides Voice, Internet and Data services and has a wide network distribution with infrastructure in almost every corner of this country.