Client Advisor Eastern Region
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the above vacant position at our Eastern Region Office in Mutare.
Reporting to the Manager: Eastern Region, the incumbent shall be responsible, among other things, for: Implementing a programme to nurture and develop the export capacity of assigned segments & providing support to new and existing companies/SMEs to prepare them for the export market.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts scheduled company visits to identify client needs and assess export readiness.
- Recommends appropriate intervention programmes to cater for client needs.
- Attends and reports on sector association and stakeholder meetings.
- Identifies trade challenges for input into lobbying initiatives.
- Prepares client plans to develop appropriate export market entry strategies for existing and potential exporting companies.
- Prepares contracts for Organisation’s Associate Trainers.
- Provides input into proposals for technical interventions.
- Identifies companies that will participate in technical intervention programmes based on project guidelines.
- Develops an itinerary of company visits in consultation with experts and participating companies to facilitate skills transfer.
- Suggests areas for continuous improvement in the delivery/execution of technical intervention activities.
Qualifications and Experience
- First degree in Business Management/Economics/Finance or Marketing.
- A demonstrated analytical and practical approach to problem solving.
- At least 3 years’ experience at senior level in exporting industries/or with relevant organisations such as Ministry of Industry and Trade, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Trade, Regional Blocs, and companies in the manufacturing sector.
- Clear understanding of capacity building tools and their purpose and application.
- Good Presentation and writing skills.
- Excellent command of English Language.
- High computer and ICT literacy.
- Clean Class 4 Driver’s licence.
- Action Oriented - Focused.
- Builds Networks - Connected.
- Drives Results - Bold.
- Instills Trust - Trusted.
- Business Insight.
- Communicates Effectively.
- Customer Focus.
- Global Perspective.
- Cultivates Innovation.
- Interpersonal Savvy.
How to Apply
Written applications together with detailed CV’s should be submitted to the Human Resources and Administration Manager with the reference “Client Advisor Eastern Region Office” on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 02 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
ZimTrade, the national trade development and promotion organisation, is a unique joint venture partnership between the Private Sector and the Government of Zimbabwe. It was formed through a constitution in September 1991.
Working closely with our Partners, Industry Experts and Development Cooperation Partners, we provide a comprehensive suite of value-added services. We assist Zimbabwean exporters, including first-time exporters and potential exporters, to develop, promote and facilitate export of their goods and services to the world.